Job description / Role
Project Engineer to manage all Engineering requirements per the relevant scope requirements, ensuring that all statutory/consultants/local authorities approvals and guidelines are adhered to and that all procurement/material/material submittals are in line with the overall requirements of the contract and Draughting and Engineering is resourced/managed. Sound understanding and implementation of Oracle/Procore systems as applicable to individual the divisions
Core Job Functions
• Ensure that all contract specifications and guidelines are adhered to at all times during the commencement/construction/hand-over periods of the project.
• Ensure that material submittals are issued with the relevant consultants’ requirements and that they are submitted in a format that indicates compliance with specification and country of origin. A register must be put in place and maintained at all times.
• Ensure that all Method Statements & Risk Assessments are in line with company HSE/QA-QC procedures and suit the appointed Consultants requirements This information must also be recorded on a usable platform. Make sure that all compliancy statements, testing and commissioning, spares, warranties and delivery period requirements are upheld at all times.
• Manage a procurement/long lead item schedule in tandem with your line managers indicating delivery dates and the status of the pending material/s deliveries and follow up delivery dates whilst recording any issues which may impact programme delivery.
• Control the dissemination of contractual documents (drawings/contracts/specifications) – usable drawings and information must be issued to the relevant site team members to be able to carry out works per the specifications and contract requirements within the time frame of the programme. Changes to the scope of works must be forwarded to the Commercial Team immediately.
• Manage the Drafting team on site and make sure that all drawings are checked and signed off prior to issuing to the relevant Consultants – a weekly record of Drafting output with a four week look ahead and drawing submittal must be maintained at all times. Information and Engineering that is coordinated with offshore Draughting Teams must be accurate and detailed.
• Value Engineering and Planning must be applied to all facets of the contract, you will be required to produce/submit a VE document during your review. You will also be expected to carry out/manage full material take-offs and issue the relevant measurables in tandem with the SE’s & CM’s and confirm compliancy requirements are adhered to at all times.
• Make sure that all Design, Engineering and Installation details are checked for compliance, usability, functionality and are in line with the overall design specifications and requirements. Make sure that Testing & Commissioning Requirements, Spares Requirements, Warranty and Defect Liability Periods are recorded and agreed with the relevant suppliers before issuing PR's and releasing LPO's
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Project Engineer
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, AUTOCAD
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
• Good in communication skills and Project correspondence
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Ark In Interio
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
Civil Project Manager