Job description / Role
• Acts as the company representative to ensure that the work on site is moving smoothly and according to the project time frame.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning contractors and sub-contractors personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Manages the site on a day to day basis that includes monitoring the labor force and subcontractors.
• Controls project costs by reviewing expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepare Project documents, contracts, Budgets and reports as required.
• To ensure all materials used and work performed are as per specifications, and contractor is working as per the drawings.
• Following up with Government relation regarding Sewer, Water, SCECO, civil defense and municipality related issues.
• Coordinate between consultants and contractors and coordinate daily visits to the site
• Project Management
• Problem Solving
• Negotiation Skills
• Effective Communication skills
• Risk Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering or Architecture
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Background of consultant office or real estate company
• Open to Any Nationals currently base in Saudi now with Transferrable Iqama
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.