Project Engineer (Offshore Engineering)
Job description / Role
• Performing project or task management functions as delegated by the Project Engineering Manager, including customer liaison, coordination of technical meetings, and general project supervision and coordination.
• Be responsible for the organization and management of the detailed design implementation, and check and control the project safety, quality progress and cost;
• Be responsible for the review and implementation of the overall project plan and decomposed operation plan;
• As the management member of the engineering organization, be responsible for the establishment of the engineering team and the internal role division and assessment of the engineering team members;
• Participate in the Company’s approval of project drawings, procedures and schemes and organize replying CRS;
• Participate in Subcontract management and payment execution;
• Responsible for organizing project engineering acceptance, project engineering completion documents and lesson learn;
• Responsible for formulation and implementation of project operation strategy and scheme;
• Responsible for the coordination and handling of engineering technical problems of the project;
• Be responsible for organize the project engineering meeting, letter, TQ and so on.
• Strictly implement the Client and company's quality and management system;
• Complete other tasks assigned by Project Engineering Manager.
• University Qualifications: BSc and Above
• Other certifications obtained: Engineering or Project Management
• Nature and length of previous experience: More than 5 years’ experience in offshore engineering or related work.
• Specialist knowledge: Familiar with engineering works of offshore oil platform and subsea pipeline;
• Familiar with the knowledge of project engineering management.
• Using the relevant office softwares to perform works.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Certain level of Chinese listening is preferred.
• Good organization, cooperation, communication and judgment skills.
• Proficiency use of office software, such as Microsoft Office Adobe Acrobat, AUTO CAD etc.;
• Age Range: Under 45 years old
• Language Fluency: English
About the Company
Established in Bohai Bay, China, 40 years ago,
COOEC now is one of the largest EPCI contractors for offshore oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Headquartered in Tianjin, China, COOEC has been listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange since 2002.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) owns approximately 57 % of COOEC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Access Talent Group
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|