Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Dust control according to SAES-A-114 during construction stage.
- Effective implementation of Environmental management program (EMP)
- Emission to air & Noise controlling.
- Prepared Project relevant Plans and Procedures for SAPMT approval and site implementations.
- Monitor and verify closeout of corrective actions arising from third party audits.
- Participates in SAPMT and SA EPD random, periodical and regular audits, inspections and taking corrective action and giving recommendations to concerned authority for rectification. Also preparing the audit/inspection reports for SAPMT submission.
- Randomly doing Non-Potable Water Analysis Testing for TDS, Residual Chlorine, pH and ORP at RO Plant, STP, Offices and Communal Living Areas.
- Preparing credible scenarios for upcoming emergency response drills, and also submit the drill execution reports after physically conducting and completion to HSE management and SAPMT.
- Preparing clean-up campaign, Effluent Re-Use Log, Water Consumption and WMMP (Waste Management) Reports and submitting on monthly basis to SAPMT.
- Preparing and maintaining TCF relevant documents i.e., Emergency Evacuation Plot Plans, Camp Safety Orientation, Fire Hydrant and Standpipe Hose Cabinet, Kitchen and Dining Halls etc.
- Inspection of TCF Offices, Communal Living, Kitchen, Clinic, Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention Equipment and maintain their record on weekly and monthly basis to submit to SAPMT.
- Inspecting the TCF as per GI 298.010 Attachment J and Attachment I Contractor Company Camp Inspection.
- Actively participates in regularly scheduled weekly HSE meetings to update the SAPMT on the environmental issues and TCF relevant open status observations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Aramco project
- Should have Aramco approved candidate
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
HSE Manager - Site Based
Swisslinx Middle East
Health, Safety and Environment Officer
Regional EHSS & QS Manager