Job description / Role
Our client, a global professional services firm, is recruiting for a Project Executive to join their team in Riyadh. The role requires an understanding of business development and relationship management.
• You will assist the Project Manager to sell the company’s services to clients in Saudi Arabia and then help to manage the relationship with the client until the services are fully delivered.
For this role Arabic speaking candidates will be considered and you must have experience of working with other multinational companies in a similar role.
You will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager with administrative tasks, diary management and other support functions.
Candidates must have:
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Excellent relationship building skills to ensure the client’s needs are fully met;
• Experience of providing the highest levels of customer service;
• Attention to detail.
• A bachelor’s degree (ideally in finance or economics)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.