Job description / Role
Budget Preparation & Monitoring
- Analyzing Initial Budget (cost sheet) of the secured sub-contract
- Monitor actual cost versus budget cost versus revenue
- Review previous day’s productivity and decide overtime to be worked
Client relationship Management
- Client Kick-off meeting presentation preparation
- Follow up for approval with Client of MAR (material approval request), ITP (inspection test plan), QCP (quality control procedure), and Safety plan
- Make first notification to Client of Execution Plan (as submitted during the bidding phase) along with the Manpower histogram
- Work on additional work with the client & Future business potential.
- Submit daily progress report for Client on timely basis
- Take the client approval for monthly progress invoice
Internal Business Unit's Communication
- Follow up of finalization of BOM with Planner
- Communicate BFIM concerns “implications of project delay “ & issues affecting the project performance to the Client
Report Writing / Analysis / Windup Project
- Provide Manpower Forecast to Planning BU, each fortnight for finalization of Manpower Projections
- Analysis productivity & material usage
- Prepare Project Close-Out Report & Project winding up formalities
Streamline project activities to run smooth Project
- Get project access for manpower and vehicles (worker ID, vehicle pass)
- Prepare list of site facility items that should be mobilized.
- Assess the Field to ascertain availability of Work-Front
- Request manpower mobilization and demobilization through HR Module.
- Assess the day’s planned work
- Discuss and resolve the issues related with manpower and material resources.
- Return All personnel IDs & vehicle entry stickers to the client
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or BSc in Civil Engineering
- 5 years experience as project manager/ construction manager in Construction Company
Other certifications obtained: Preferably PMP
Age Range: 30-50
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership and Negotiation
Language Fluency: Fluent in English
About the Company
Binzagr Factory for Insulation Materials Ltd. (BFIM) was set up in 1980 at Rahima in Ras Tanura (Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia) to provide an in-Kingdom facility for fabrication of insulation materials principally to service the requirements of Saudi Aramco and Sabic Industries. It is wholly owned by Wahib, Faisal, Mohamed and Abdullah Binzagr.
In support of the rapid growth of the petro-chemical industry and continuing expansion of the Saudi Aramco, BFIM has extended its activities to provide comprehensive maintenance of installed thermal insulation, fire-proofing, refractories, scaffolding and turn-key contracts for the insulation and fire-proofing of petro-chemical plants, oil refineries, gas plants and tank farms.
Backed by long-term exclusive relationships with internationally renowned suppliers - Pittsburgh Corning, Pabco Insulation, Lapinus Rockwool, Childers Products, RPR and Foster Products - BFIM has developed specialist expertise in hot, cold and acoustic insulation. It offers a complete package for any type of insulation requirement - technical assistance, materials, fabrication and on-time installation.
BITCO Is a typical manufactures Representative and trading company in that it acts as the exclusive representative within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of manufactures of technology based products ( the principals ) and promotes and sells such products and ancillary services mainly to the Oil, Gas Petrochemical and power& water industries in Kingdom. The company is very keen to provide services & products with a high standard of safety and quality which fulfil customers' requirements. Oil companies e.g. ARAMCO , benefit from the services of our company , industrial plants & petrochemical companies e.g. SABIC , power / energy companies e.g. Saudi electricity Co., water desalination plants , Rotating Equipment , Instrumentation , Control Valves Manufacturing & Assembly.)