Job description / Role
Project Manager will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction of hotel and hospitality projects. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget.
Project Manager Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- 10+ Years of Experience in highly complex and related commercial construction projects
- Retail, Hotels, Mixed-Use or Corporate Office
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
- Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and reports.
- Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.