Job description / Role
Project Manager – Desalination plant
You will lead in the role of a Lead Mechanical/Process Engineer (Desalination) for projects involving large size desalination plants of Reverse Osmosis (RO) Technology and thermal desalination:
• Role will be Project manager for project capacity (400,000m3/day)
• O&M experience for wells field (65 wells)
• Pump station (treatment plant of 400,000m3/day)
• Transmission pipeline (CCP of 200km)
• Feasibility Studies, Design Basis Reports (DBR) of desalination plants
• Preparation of EPC technical specification, review of technical bids from EPC Contractor
• Support to lead developers as a Technical Advisor involving selection of technology, plant configuration, preparation of functional specifications, performance assessment, availability model, degradation evaluation, auxiliary power consumption calculations etc.
• Design review of desalination plant design (process, mechanical, piping, design calculation, equipment/technology selection, O&M manuals/procedures) submitted by the EPC Contractor during the execution phase of the project including interface management, document quality management,
• Building and keeping up-to-date the competence of the desalination projects: software tools including membrane projections etc.
• Review of performance test procedures and witness of performance tests
• Site construction supervision and commissioning experience could be an added advantage
SAR 30,000 to 36,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: To Be Discussed
• Bachelors/master degree in Mechanical Engineering equivalent
• Professional Membership (APM or similar bodies) preferable
• 10 to 15 years of working experience in utility projects with power/water generation
• Proven experience in the design and project execution of desalination projects with RO technology and thermal desalination
• Familiarization with the methodologies and modelling tools for a desalination plant
• Good technical/commercial writing skills
• Good presentational and influencing skills
• Ability to manage meetings with the Clients/EPC Contractors
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Previous experience in KSA or GCC region preferable
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|