Job description / Role
One of the top 5 consultant companies in the world.
The project manager, operating within agreed reporting structures, is responsible for:
• Managing the consultant supervision team for the construction work of WAS project Lot 1, 2, 3 &4.
• Preparing all required reports as per client requirement and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Applying the client PMM.
• Applying HSE roles.
• Designing and applying appropriate project management standards.
• Managing the production of the required deliverables.
• Planning and monitoring the project.
• Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
• Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required.
• Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
• Liaison with programme management and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated.
• Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
• Applying change control and configuration management processes.
• Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments.
• Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project.
• Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact.
• Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards.
• Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project.
• Managing project administration.
• Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed.
• Preparing any follow-on action recommendations.
• Prepare Lessons Learned Report.
• Have experience of not less than (20) years, at least (3) of which as an implementing supervisor of similar projects.
• Experience of Design and construction supervision/management of major, multi-disciplinary projects and ideally water projects, water related structures and plant and equipment.
• Working Experience with wastewater treatment plants
• Bsc. Civil Engineering, or any other discipline from an accredited international University.
• PMP accreditation Preferable.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering