Job description / Role
About the company:
Our client is one of the Bigest contractors Company In Saudi Arabia, And it has human cadres exceeded 21000 employees, perform and carry out the work and business in accordance with an integrated strategy that is distinguished by the wide experience and professionalism in accomplishment of the works, currently they are looking for Projects Manager to work in Jeddad, Saudi Arabia.
- Manage, coordinate, and administer the project from the conceptual stages through planning, engineering, procurement, construction, start-up, performance testing, initial operations, and prime contract close-out; in line with the set Company Policies Procedures and Processes in accordance with the Construction Division directives.
- Provides leadership for the development and maintenance of a high performance project team. Has overall responsibility for Program/Project execution, ensuring that Project is delivered within set budgetary targets, contract requirements, standards of quality and safety and to Customer performance expectations.
- Monitors and controls all contractual commitments to ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and terms of the contract that a trend program is in place that change orders and claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Identifies quality requirements and ensures the proper processes are identified and implemented to achieve contractual quality commitments. Assesses customer perception of quality on a regular periodic basis.
- Oversees the Environmental, Safety & Health program for both the office and field work environments including contractor and subcontractor activities. Ensures design is in accordance with ES&H laws and regulations applicable to the project.
- Monitors cash flow to minimize the use of company capital resources on the project. Informs the Customer of the current and anticipated cash requirements. Establishes and controls the project costs. Ensures that the construction is in accordance with scope, budget and schedule.
- Manages the progress of work (timeframe, contractual and administrative) until the final acceptance of the project.
- Ensures the proper implementation of Project Execution Plan
SAR 2,400 to 2,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or higher or equivalent experience
- 10 years’ experience, out of 3 years in managerial role and 2-3 years of site familiarization. (or project value managed)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High level of proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering