Job description / Role
Our client is an independent marketing and commercial services consultancy.
• Project Manager to join as a key member of the Public Private Initiatives (PPI) client servicing team.
• The person will be experienced in project and/or client account management, with the ability to work as part of a busy team and manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Candidates should possess excellent stakeholder management skills and have a strong background in marketing, media and commercial services, as well as a good working knowledge of the Middle East.
• The successful candidate will be required to travel extensively for this rewarding position and be prepared to work remotely from client offices on a weekly basis
The Project Manager will lead, direct and monitor the planning and implementation for large scale, complex business projects and client implementations, while building a collaborative environment with both internal and external stakeholders.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Creating and managing project plans and reports for numerous agency projects
• Drafting and coordinating production of client materials e.g. presentations, letters, memos
• Drafting client’s reports, including status updates, agendas and meeting minutes/summaries
• Being present in client offices as required to deal with any issues in real-time
• Presenting key project updates to client stakeholders and agency partners
• Liaising directly with the client to update on project deliverables
• Leading client and stakeholder meetings on project specifics
• Attending client meetings and taking minutes of meeting as appropriate
• Drafting and producing reports for agency brainstorms
• Researching and engaging agency partners, as required
• Ensuring all information is captured and project databases are updated in a timely manner
• Setting up and managing administrative procedures
• Updating company CRM system
• Presenting creative work to rise management team
• Coordinating and executing research tasks
• Managing junior project manager to provide ongoing support
• Keeping abreast of industry and daily news reports to stay on top of current affairs and client sector news
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.