Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an International Security Solutions organisation operating throughout the GCC. Due to business wins in KSA they have an opening for a Project Manager, specializing in ERP Projects, Camera software, Networking and Security integration.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a niche sector where you will be fully trained on new security software and technologies, whilst working on major Critical Infrastructure Protection projects.
The ideal candidate will report into the Managing Director, working autonomously in a client facing role, responsible for:
• Project planning through PM tools, principles and methodologies
• Planning, executing, implementing and controlling multiple security projects
• Ensuring the project is delivered on-time, within the scope and on budget
• Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders to ensure project targets
• Interacting between clients, business development units and R&D/Ops departments for project delivery and product development
• PMP/PMI qualified
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Electronic Security software development or IT
• ERP experience
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Must be able to produce detailed functional and operational customer requirements specifications based on site visits, RFI's, RFP's and other commercial and technical documentation
• Operate as an ambassador for the company and always present a professional, tactful, diplomatic presence when interacting with customers, partners and third-party vendors
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.