Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is an international specialist in the power industry, head office based in Europe, with a newly opened branch in Saudi Arabia. Due to continued expansion and a desire to expand in the Middle East region, they are currently seeking an Arabic-speaking Project Manager. We are looking for a Project Manager with a background in high-voltage power transmission lines and a thorough understanding of the local market and culture combined with a proven track record in substation construction. The Project Manager will be based in their Riyadh office.
• Managing and ensuring the project is completed according to contract requirements, budgets, and schedules
• Ensuring the project adheres to company regulations and standards
• Managing a project team of approximately 10 employees
• Overseeing the quality and timeliness of works performed by the project team members
• Analysing and monitoring the costs of your assigned projects
• Preparing the technical, as-built, and acceptance documentation of your assigned projects
• Liaising with investor representatives and other stakeholders
• Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering and ideally a PMP certification
• Master’s degree in business administration or finance would be advantageous
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project and construction management of HV power transmission lines and electrical substations
• Strong ability to analyse design and technical documentation
• Very organised and able to develop and follow a schedule of works
• Good technical knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCAD
• Preferably have some knowledge of construction laws and transmission network investment processes
• Fluent in both spoken and written Arabic and English
If you fulfill all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfill the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.