Job description / Role
- Oversee all aspects of the building process, working closely with engineers and architects to develop plans, establish timetables, and determine labor and material costs.
- They are responsible for ensuring the project is completed on budget and within scope
- Arabic speaker
- Has a minimum of 15 years of experience in handling large projects with semi-governmental entities
- Familiar with Eastern Province
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Lebanese or Jordanian (preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in management role
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.