Job description / Role
Our client is a Western Managed & Owned -Specialist Fit Out Contractor .
With 2 New Awards in the past 2 weeks the General Manager is looking to bring in a driven, dynamic & hungry Project Manager. If you want to make a name for yourself , be rewarded for success and have an ambition to reach Operations Manager within 5 YEARS then this is the company for you.
The Specific Project in RIYADH - KSA
The value of the project is not huge at only 50 Million SAR, however due to the complex nature of the fit out and the demanding client we need to find someone at the top of their game. You may well of delivered a package in excess of 50 Million as a Construction Manager but feel ready to take the no1 lead & responsibility. Can you handle production, quality, technical, contracts, program & client management?
Do you know how to motivate, drive and gain success from a Project Team? If the answer is YES then our client wants to hear from you.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights , Medical & Bonus
Our client are seeking the following:
Western Qualified & Trained
• PROJECT Exp - Commercial , Hospitality & Retail Sector is essential
• 10 Years Post Grad Experience - Construction Management or Similar
• Must have experience of managing direct labour of 200-400 Men on site
• Must have relevant experience as a Construction Manager or Project Manager for a Sub Contractor or Main Contractor within the Interior Fit Out Sector
• You will have a track record of delivering to time & budget
• You must be able to produce Client References Upon request confirming how you perform on site & under pressure
The Right Candidate will be able to either do a local transfer within KSA or able to relocate before the 3rd of January 2020 Absolute LATEST!
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.