Job description / Role
Leading International Buildings Main Contractor . Currently Turning Over in excess of 300 Million SAR with 18% profitable growth in the past 12 Months & Further growth forecast across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This client has a track record & key successes within Industrial , Manufacturing, Distribution & Commercial Projects.
Our client sees this as a sector that is growing with a stable solid client base. In this current GCC market these are words not often used by clients so its a refreshing take on this sector & country.
The KSA Country Manager is seeking a Project Manager that is ready to take a job of circa 45-90 Million SAR as a No1 on site in JEDDAH - KSA.
• He is looking to bring in a driven, dynamic, strong and ambitious character to the business. He wants someone that is keen to make real margin and push their career forward. If the right candidate has the ambition then this contractor has the opportunities and career development to offer you.
• You may well of delivered New Build Projects as a Construction Manager or Site Manager but if you feel capable of production, quality, technical, contracts, program & client management then he is open to give someone a step up.
Do you know how to motivate , drive and gain success from a Project Team?
If the answer is YES then our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is a Western Managed & Owned .They have very little staff turnover as they look after their people and top performers are well rewarded not only financially but in terms of career opportunities inside & outside of the GCC.
Below are traits that they see within the groups top performers:
• Are you a strong communicator?
• Are you highly organised & driven?
• Are you resilient?
• Are you able to push for more when other accept mediocrity?
Our client are seeking the following:
Are you happy to be based full time in Jeddah?
• Have you lead Projects in excess of £7-10 Million in your home country successfully and feel you can recreate that same success in KSA?
• Do you know how to motivate, drive and gain success from a Project Team?
• Western Qualified & Trained
• Must Have Main Contractor Experience for a Reputable Buildings Business
• 7 + Years Post Grad Experience - Construction Management or Similar
• You will have a track record of delivering to time & budget
You must be able to produce Client References Upon request confirming how you perform on site & under pressure
The Right Candidate will be able to either do a local transfer within KSA or able to relocate before the 1st of February 2020
Do you have your documents attested and ready to go?
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.