Job description / Role
Our client, a global professional services firm, is recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team in Riyadh. The role requires business development skills to sell the company’s services to clients in Saudi Arabia and then manage the relationship with the client until the services are fully delivered.
For this role Saudi national candidates will be considered and you must have experience of working with other multinational companies in a similar role.
• You will be responsible for managing ongoing projects from the business development stage to managing progress, schedules and timeframes to completion.
• You will understand basic revenue models, have experience of working with a variety of stakeholders and be familiar with project management tools, software and applications.
Candidates must have:
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Excellent relationship building skills to ensure the client’s needs are fully met;
• Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders;
• Leadership skills to manage project schedules, timeframes and anticipate any likely delays or budget amendments prior to them occurring.
• A bachelor’s degree (ideally in finance or economics)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Fit Out
Transguard Workforce Solutions