Job description / Role
Our client, a leading main contractor in Saudi Arabia which has projects as part of the 2030 vision, are seeking to hire a Project Manager to work on a number of recently awarded giga projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administered the project in entirety, involving - conceptualization, budgeting, contractual negotiations, appointing and liaising with suppliers/sub-contractors, while ensuring strictest adherence to schedule, specifications and budget.
• Managed and handled the entire operations whilst ensuring the quality requirements are met.
• Provided guidance to the project management team for organizing the remaining activities and preparing acceptable levels of recovery plans while ensuring strict compliance with company standards to complete the project before the set time limit.
• Conducted regular site inspection to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
• Attend technical meetings and weekly progress meetings for updating the seniors regarding the project and also liaised regarding the solutions for the discrepancies found if any.
• Worked closely and made sure that there is full coordination between all other disciplines and also that efficient and timely works are carried out for all external and internal MEP services.
• Reviewed as-built drawings and ensured that the same is properly coordinated with the site inspection team to make sure that it matches all site changes.
• Regularly visited the project site ensuring compliance with contract requirements and also confirmed that only approved materials are used, compliance with shop drawings and report any deviations to site manager.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Other certifications obtained: PMP Certification
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 20 years experience in the construction sector and has been working as a Project Manager from a top tier main contractor in Saudi Arabia.
• Language Fluency: Arabic language is highly preferred
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager - Infrastructure
|Saudi Arabia||27 Feb|
Ignite Search & Selection