Job description / Role
Project Planning & Control:
• Translates the Company /Project Objectives, policies and requirements in a Project Plan
• Implements Project Plans and monitors performance against Project Plan parameters (ie. Manpower, Time Schedule, Budgets, Risks, SHE etc), coordinates and follows-up areas of concern, analyses trends, takes corrective actin and report
Human Resource Management:
• Ensures that all tasks have been clearly defined and understood and that responsibilities are assigned and associated authorizations delegated
• Provides leadership, maintains good personnel relations and provides support.
• Monitors career development and appraise personnel
• Provides training / support for skill and career development as required
• Coordinates and liaise with Client and other external stake-holders
• Coordinates and liaise with the Company’s Discipline, Operations and Commercial Management
• Structures and maintains information / communication flows between upstream and downstream parties
• Graduate of Civil/Structural Engineering (minimal BSc) or equivalent
• Minimum of 15 years working experience in the construction of large project of which 5 years in a construction management position.
• Good communication capabilities; fluent in spoken and written English.
• At least 5 years experience working abroad, in a multi cultural environment, preferably in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)