Job description / Role
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Must have a very good experience woodwork.
• Educational background, preferably in the fields of engineering for technical project managers.
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and shop drawing.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
About the Company
Tact was established by a group of Saudi that experienced social networks as regular users and then studied them as professionals. This group decided to leave their mark on this vast social world by establishing a company that specializes in digital marketing and providing creative solutions for social networks. Tact's strength lies in its combination of marketing as a science and writing as a passion, which reflects on its decisions and strategies that yield effective & creative content that matches the goals of clients.
Currie & Brown
Project Manager - Hotel/Mixed Use - Consultancy
|Saudi Arabia||10 Aug|
Senior Construction Manager