Job description / Role
• Provide management and oversight of all Service Providers operational activities and manage the MA team responsible for monitoring, measuring, auditing and improving Contractors operational performance in your region.
• Prepare, manage and lead a real estate portfolio of Service Partners for the client organization and, act as the owner of the estates entrusted to you, ensuring best practice FM is adhered to as a minimum.
• Provide management, leadership, and direction of their respective teams, ensuring Service Providers are adhering to the operational contract requirements in compliance with the contract required SLAs/KPIs and best practice.
• Generate and present monthly reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
• Analyze maintenance performance of each service provider to ensure the maintenance quality and standards are being adhered to.
• In conjunction with the client, prepare and support specific maintenance strategies (Strategic Facility Plan-SFP) and review life cycle costing (LCC) for all building assets in line with the age/condition of the asset and implement them across the team.
• Be the senior advisor on the effectiveness and efficiency of the maintenance and engineering strategy on the client's property.
• Support the clients outsourcing strategy, including asset Scope of Work (SOW) and coordinating with Client procurement on contract execution.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or a minimum of 10 years of experience as an FM MEP Engineer on FM projects in the Middle east
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in management position related to Facilities management, including experience in the delivery of managing agent contracts.
• Previous experience in FM Quality Management Inspection & Audits in Hard and Soft services is preferred.
• Technical leadership, strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and sites simultaneously.
• Requires a broad knowledge of the application of MEP engineering plant and buildings operations and maintenance.
• Working knowledge of procurement and performance-driven contracts in FM delivery.
• Experience in delivering SLA’s & KPI’s via CAFM system, preferably FSI CAFM system and exposure to performance management contracts in FM.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Construction Manager
Currie & Brown
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers (ARE)