Job description / Role
Please note candidates with transferable iqamas will be considered.
Position: Reporting to:
- Project Manager CEO / General Manager
To plan, execute, and finalize project according to the strict deadlines and within budget including acquiring resources and coordinating with third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- To direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- To chart out the budget for a project.
- To develop complete project plans and associated communications documents.
- To communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- To coordinate with concerned departments at the head office to ensure timely support and ensure follow up for ongoing project related tasks
- To ensure Liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- To estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- To determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- To delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- To Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- To plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- To develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- To determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and settle problem areas.
- To proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- To define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- To coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- To ensure proper implementation of safety policy during execution of work.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- M.Sc / BSc (Civil Engineering) 12-15 years in comparable role
- Certification / Diploma (Preferred)
- Project Management
Skills / Competency Level Required:
- Skill / Competency
- HRIS / IT
- MS Office
- Training Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Employee Relations
- Familiarity with Labor Laws
- Proficiency in Written and spoken skills in English
- Arabic speaker
- Decision making
- Knowledge of construction industry
- AED 18,000 per month + Family Flights & Medical
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Project Manager (Real Estate)
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Construction Manager
Currie & Brown