Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Project Manager to join our award winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This critical role will be responsible for the design, quality control, client satisfaction and financial performance of a specific project. They will represent KEO in communications with the client on a regular basis, from initial effort throughout the entire course of the agreement activity and in post agreement activities.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Manage all phases throughout project scope, including project set-up, design and project coordination meetings.
- Plan and manage project scheduling, project budgets, project staffing, project work plan, and project set-up with project team and sub consultants.
- Proactively identify, assess and mitigate project risks. Resolve problems through objective and systematic analysis.
- Collaborate with Technical Leaders and colleagues to promote an inter-disciplinary design approach and philosophy, and to achieve project targets.
- Ensure project standards and QAQC control procedures are implemented and maintained for each of the technical areas required to complete the job, to achieve high standards of design and documentation.
- Track and proactively manage the financial performance of project, e.g. work plan, schedule, fees, billings and collections, to ensure completion of project within budget and with maximum profitability (this includes the completion of monthly project progress reports and preparing invoices and pursuing payments).
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements to key stakeholders, including appropriate and complete communication with the client.
- Manage the performance of the project team to achieve high standards of design and documentation.
- Coordinate all other KEO Divisions and sub consultants for projects under your responsibility.
- Develop, manage and maintain effective, positive client relationships to ensure repeat business from existing clients.
- Ensure Project Terms of Reference are established, confirmed and fulfilled.
- Provide leadership and direction to the project team through the proactive, engaging communication of project objectives, contract scope, terms, and schedule.
- Ensure proactive, up to date communication and reports to Design Leadership and Principle in Charge regarding project status and performance.
- Prepare look-ahead reports for MD Design, Regional A&E Services Director, and Technical Directors.
- Ensure implementation of and compliance with ISO 9001 at all stages of the project to achieve technical excellence in all deliverables.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 10 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor in Architecture.
- Bilingual communication skills in English and Arabic are required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.