Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Project Manager to join our award-winning team based in Medina, Saudi Arabia. The Project Manager will be responsible of planning and managing Project progress ensuring that its delivered to a high quality, on time, on budget, and to client expectations.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Represents the Firm in communications with the Client, Contractor and Sub-Contractors or as delegated by the Senior Project Manager/Project Director.
- Prepares, plans and controls financial budgets and team resources in order to deliver required commercial outcomes.
- Prepares and manages complex project programmes and project contracts.
- Ensures project standards and QMS procedures are implemented across each of the technical areas involved in the project, including project administration.
- Ensures terms of the contract are followed and manages scope changes and their effect on delivery of project objectives.
- Prepares monthly Project Report and input to consolidated Division Report.
- Leads a team of professional employees, driving increased organisational performance and achievement of team goals.
- Analyses existing work processes, procedures and systems, identifying opportunities for increased efficiencies cost-effectiveness and service improvements.
- Participates in business development activities, including tender/proposal preparation and presentations.
- Anticipates and objectively and systematically analyses and resolves complex problems.
- Proactively identifies, assesses and mitigates project risks.
- Leads and develops strong communication and working relationships with staff, management, subcontractors and clients which support collaborative work practices.
- Ensures the effective functioning of diverse project teams by using appropriate interpersonal styles to promote team cohesion and collaboration.
- Manages own continuous development and facilitate the development of team members through monitoring of staff performance, and day-to-day coaching and feedback.
- Builds upon Project Management capability of others and actively transfer technical expertise within the team.
- Ensures integration of health, safety and sustainability principles in all inputs and outputs of team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 20 years of work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.