Job description / Role
• To evaluate the farm resources arid land use.
• To determine the relation of size of farm to land utilization, cropping pattern, capital investment and labour employment.
• To study the impact of technological changes on farm business.
• To find out ways and means for increasing the efficiency of farm business through better input-output relationship and proper allocation of resources among different uses.
• To manage, develop and strengthen the partnership with the local authorities concerned.
• Contribute through designing innovative, advanced and efficient agricultural machineries and equipments to increase productivity of the company.
• Developing and generating innovative strategies to increase production and improve quality of farm products
• Designing farming machines, developing irrigation routes and planning for harvesting cycles
• Working with farm professionals and agronomist to develop, research and design framing machinery
• Supervising mechanical systems and food processing plants
• Conducting test of agricultural equipments and machinery by making use design technologies
• Preparing reports, proposals and budgets for proposed system
• Designing recording and measuring devices to study plant life
• A degree in Agriculture, Engineering or a related field. Consideration will be given to project leadership experience.
• 5 – 10 years of experience managing projects, ideally in an educational, institutional or corporate setting, plus Strong project management skills.
• Knowledge of building systems, design and related management strategies.
• Ability to expedite complex projects, Initiative and ability to work independently and collaborative in teams.
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC