Job description / Role
• Translate the Company / Project objectives, policies and requirements in a Project Plan.
• Implement Project Plans and monitor performance against Project Plan parameters, coordinate and follow-up areas of concern, analyze trends, takes corrective action and report.
• Ensures that all tasks have been clearly defined and understood by the Site Management and that responsibilities are assigned and associated authorizations delegated;
• Provides leadership, maintains good personnel relations and provides support; o Monitors career development and appraise personnel;
• Provides training / support for skill and career developments as required.
• Coordinates and liaise with Client and other external stake-holders.
• Coordinates and liaise with the Company’s Discipline, Operations and Commercial management;
• Structures and maintains information / communication flows between upstream and downstream parties.
• Qualifications: Degree in Civil Engineering discipline.
• Experience: Minimum of 15 years’ experience in engineering, of which at least 10 years in project management.
• Authorize activities defined for the project Start-up Plan or Project Plan within the identified budget.
• Delegate control tasks within the Project Organization
• Financial limits as defined in the Financial Authorization Directive
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|
SAS Global Consultants
Senior Project Director