Job description / Role
• Provide management and oversight of all Service Providers operational activities and manage the MA team responsible for monitoring, measuring, auditing, and improving Contractors operational performance in your region.
• Prepare, manage and lead a real estate portfolio of Service Partners for the client organization and act as the owner of the estates entrusted to you, ensuring best practice FM is adhered to as a minimum.
• Provide management, leadership, and direction of their respective teams, ensuring Service Providers are adhering to the operational contract requirements in compliance with the contract required SLAs/KPIs and best practices.
• Conduct monthly KPI compliance sessions with the HillFM audit teams and contractors to evaluate portfolio performance.
• Generate and present monthly reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures, and purchases.
• Analyze maintenance performance of each service provider to ensure the maintenance quality and standards are being adhered to.
• In conjunction with the client, prepare and support specific maintenance strategies (Strategic Facility Plan-SFP) and review life cycle costing (LCC) for all building assets in line with the age/condition of the asset and implement them across the team.
• Be the senior advisor on the effectiveness and efficiency of the maintenance and engineering strategy on the client's property.
• Support the client's outsourcing strategy, including asset Scope of Work (SOW) and coordinating with Client procurement on contract execution.
• Lead and oversee the inspection teams to conduct, and document regular facilities inspections and ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
• Should be proficient in local and international codes of practice such as NFPA codes and standards and local KSA regulations and requirements.
• Prepare and present business cases to senior management and client with optimal financial analysis and total life cycle calculations.
• Support the client's strategy on facility refurbishment and renovations and support its implementation.
• Ensure high standards of service delivery are adhered to.
• Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency and a culture of Continuous Improvement.
• Rationalize and review the use of goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
• Ensure delivery schedules, quantity, and quality criteria are met and submit reports on completed work by contractors and vendors.
• Verify supplier payment and invoicing match contract/order pricing.
• Develop, present and implement cost reduction initiatives.
• Advice on energy management strategy, and oversee environmental health and safety.
• Ensure prompt response by service partners to customer requests and issues from facility occupants by carrying out customer care surveys at prescribed intervals.
• Provide project controls oversight and guidance, ensuring all contractors are adhering to the project control documentation and quality requirements.
• Provide monitoring, inspection, and auditing of the quality documentation by carrying out random quality inspections ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to.
• To report any Quality issues that might have a counter effect on time, cost, or operational impact on the client's business on time. Initiate remedial action for contract non-conformities by issuing Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs) to the client and service provider.
• Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals, and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or a minimum of 10 years of experience as an FM MEP Engineer on FM projects in the Middle east
• Minimum 10 years experience in management position related to Facilities management, including experience in the delivery of managing agent contracts.
• Previous experience in FM Quality Management Inspection & Audits in Hard and Soft services is preferred.
• Technical leadership, strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and sites simultaneously.
• Requires a broad knowledge of the application of MEP engineering plant and buildings operations and maintenance.
• Working knowledge of procurement and performance-driven contracts in FM delivery.
• Experience in delivering SLAs & KPI’s via CAFM system, preferably FSI CAFM system, and exposure to performance management contracts in FM.
• Knowledge of Quality systems 9001 and 41001 as a minimum.
• In-depth knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations, candidates with Health and Safety training such as IOSH/NEBOSH is an advantage.
• Use of programs such as MS Office, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, with the ability to create the respective quality technical reports.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills. Having excellent written and spoken Arabic skills would be an advantage.
• Ability to lead a team, motivated, and task-oriented.
About the Company
Hill International, with more than 2,900 professionals in 70 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors.
Hill has participated in over 10,000+ project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the eighth-largest construction management firm in the United States.