Job description / Role
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the program will be evaluated at its completion.
• Monitoring the progress of the project to ensure effective completion
• Establishing and monitoring appropriate project operating procedures and systems
• Monitoring construction productivity and schedule performance
• Establishing key relationships with the client and other key stakeholders
• Draft and maintain Quality Assurance Management Plan
• Manage the change management procedure
SAR 26,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have a minimum of 18 years experience
• Previous Gulf Project Management experience is preferred
• Experience in cultural projects is essential.
• Must be based or willing to relocate to Riyadh
• Must be degree qualified in Construction related discipline.
• Must be able to start within 30 days
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC
Rider Levett Bucknall
SAS Global Consultants
Senior Project Manager (Construction)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|
Ignite Search & Selection