Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest programmes in Saudi Arabia. This unique project will consist of major mixed-use development including sports facilities, entertainment and arts along with all associated infrastructure.
Mace is currently bidding for one of the several Delivery Partner roles which will require high-calibre and experienced people to lead integrated teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible and accountable for the delivery of the scope of works to a safe, compliant, and high standard.
• Providing assurance that the work is delivered on time and to budget.
• Providing leadership and overseeing the construction activities of the fan zone villages.
• Reporting and updating the client and project stakeholders on all key construction-related matters such as buildability/constructability/technical queries and RFI’s.
• Ensuring the Mace account is always administered in a timely manner and all debt is managed.
• Leading, managing, and motivating the Mace team.
• Ensuring all key project management documentation such as a project management plan and construction phased health & safety plan is understood and vetted by the team.
• Assuring the construction plans for planning the project, including design, constructability, methodology, HSE, and delivery are agreed with the client and communicated to the team and implemented.
• Managing relationships with the client and other project stakeholders where necessary.
• Being responsible for approval and teams’ compliance with the project execution plan and ensuring that all relevant parties, through your team, understand these project objectives.
• Ensuring the project is planned, managed, and monitored with robust and accurate reporting including informing project controls milestones.
• Promoting Mace and seeking further opportunities for Mace.
• Complying with Mace’s processes and procedures and delivering our services in line with Mace core values.
• Leading the Mace team by example and ensuring all HR matters are appropriately managed in a fair, caring, and inclusive manner.
• Ensuring the team’s full compliance with Mace’s scope on the project.
• Leading, managing, and being fully accountable for the construction activities across the entire project.
• Ensuring reporting of issues is accurate and timely.
• Directing leading, and managing your subordinates in a professional, inclusive and caring manner.
• Establishing project strategies, agreed with the client, and ensuring these are captured in the project execution plan and other plans as required and are communicated, understood, and complied with.
• Being a leader for matters in relation to health, safety, and wellbeing on the project at all stages.
• Ensuring the project planning and monitoring of the progress is in line with the strategic goals and in compliance with Mace’s procedures.
• Being ensured the project team develops all necessary project plans and keeps them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
• Ensuring the team all effectively communicate with all project parties/stakeholders and ensure suitable records are maintained.
• Being proactive in managing the happiness and wellbeing of your team
• You have a relevant degree qualification, master’s preferred. You will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Assistant Project Manager - Arena
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project and Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|
Senior Project Manager - Mega Projects