Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
Job description / Role
To project manage a number of complex projects, from inception through to handover to business, ensuring the delivery of specified products and services within agreed time, quality and cost parameters.to develop, streamline, and nurture key relationships with project stakeholders, encouraging a future-orientation and championing the values of the organisation
• Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered.
• Develop project specifications, agree project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
• Utilise project plans and schedules to monitor all activities.
• Manage relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
• Ensure team members are informed, have clear goals, and work collaboratively and in partnership with clients and other stakeholders to achieve planned outcomes.
• Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change, own change management; pro-actively seek and resolve blockers.
• Record information accurately and consistently using appropriate systems and provide and communicate timely information to relevant parties.
• Seek stakeholder insight and feed it into improved processes while ensuring compliance with governance and standards.
• Manage projects within agreed governance structures and processes, to ensure consistency of approach and efficient use of resources.
• Conduct progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will deliver to time, budget and agreed standards.
• Conduct reviews to assess project outcomes and to identify and capture lessons learned to enable continuous improvement. Contribute to the provision of documentation for new or improved processes, products and services and to ensure that good practice is disseminated throughout the organisation.
• Take a flexible approach to task boundaries where appropriate.
• Degree in Engineering Civil / Architecture / built environment or BSc Construction Management discipline or a similar field.
• Knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, industry standards and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
• Proven ability to manage and lead teams to build collaboration and efficiency.
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
• Strong understanding of the budget process.
• Ability to communicate effectively across offices.
• Strong presentation and negotiating skills, and experience supervising, training and mentoring staff.
• Demonstrated leadership experience and working with others.
• Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts
About the Company
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project and Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|