Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Must be familiar with the Offshore safety standards
- Project and Programme Management
- Preparation of estimates & proposals.
- Project coordination.
- Project cost and schedule monitoring, control and analysis
- Planning for quality deliverables
- Team building
- Relationship management
- Quality management
- Performance reporting
- Project change control
- Overall delivery of projects
- Commercial awareness
- Interface management
- Risk management
- Management and control of health, safety and environmental risks associated with project activities.
- Development and implementation of initiatives to improve cost effectiveness and efficiency of the project execution.
- Effective management and control of risks through engineering design, construction, installation, and commissioning.
- Maintaining design integrity and quality within the project team(s).
- Mentoring, coaching, training and technical leadership of subordinates.
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent qualification (Chartered Engineer preferable)
- Minimum of 20 years project management experience in designing, 8 years must be in offshore engineering activities
- A proven track record in managing engineering projects with a minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Sound understanding of applicable local & international engineering standards and codes of practice
- Working knowledge of industry standard business support systems i.e. project planning packages, cost management systems, ISO9001 quality management systems
- A high level of customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
- Quality Assurance knowledge, awareness and responsibility.
- Safety awareness and responsibility.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.