Job description / Role
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Project Manager to work at our office in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Identify and communicate project team objectives in accordance with the contract terms, scope of work and corporate policy
- Organize the project team and agreeing assignment of key personnel
- Achieve scheduled performance, cost, quality and HSE requirements from award to acceptance
- Main point of contact for the client and negotiating all contract changes
- Arrange early issue of key project documents including execution plans, budgets, manpower projection plans, front end and detailed project schedules, technical specifications and quality plans
- Coordinate the activities of the main functional groups on the project and review with departmental managers the progress of work in their discipline as required
- Visit regularly the construction site and other work locations including wood engineering centers, sub-contractors' offices, fabricators' and suppliers' works, module pre-assembly sites and materials warehouse centers
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering
- Minimum 15 years of Experience in managing multidiscipline projects through all phases of design, construction, commissioning and close out
- Experience in project engineering of multidiscipline engineering design teams
- Experienced in coordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without compromising HSSEQ standards.
- Experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with client and sub-contractors
- Propose and execute remedial actions for all identified problem areas associated with schedule slippage.
- Project management, PMP, Saudi Aramco Codes and standards preferred
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
About the Company
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.