Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Responsibility for all aspects of the project and do coordination between all sites in terms of manpower, materials and equipment's.
• Evaluation of the project productivity and take all necessary action to complete the project within its budget and profit in coordination with Operations Support Manager
• Managing the project activities and control of the related personnel.
• Performs a key role in Planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed in coordinating with operation support manager.
• Submittal of progress reports to the clients and company's management.
• Submittal of progress billing and follow up on collection.
• Provides support and morale boost to the workers to encourage them to continuously provide good production and output of work.
• Provides professional development/training of staff reporting directly to Operations Support Manager, including the conduction of performance appraisal for all staff merits for a job well done.
• Implementation of approved construction schedules, implementing revisions, and takes all necessary action for the recovery schedule.
• Maintenance and coordination of contacts with the local authorities for all matter related to work execution.
• Monitor and improve production and efficiency of work force.
• Optimize utilization of company's fixed assets and equipment's.
• Continuous monitoring of material orders, planning, material stocks availability, housekeeping, safety requirements, quality executions, timely billing, change orders, as built, submittals etc. to ensure smooth and profitable operations.
• Capable to implement company system program and ISO.
• Provides weekly project report with updates and progress reports, action plans, updates communication with the clients
Communications and Working Relationships
• Coordinating the work activities and establish a strong working relationship with the client - sub contractors and consultants
• Report to client the Project Progress and address concerns.
• Interacts with Area Managers, Superiors and Unit Heads in Head Office to tackle and resolve site issues.
• Developing team building to encourage and built mutual trust and camaraderie, respect and cooperation among team members with the entire project organization.
• Interacts with visitors on site if it is needed.
• Strong background of leadership and management with discipline in BS Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
• Management capabilities and skills related to Project Management in the field of construction and accounting
• Strong technical skills in Engineering
• Aramco approved only preferable
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in Construction & Contracting.
• Computer literate and with special skills in AUTO CAD operation
• Fluent English Language skills (oral / Written)
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction Supervision
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Civil Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)