Job description / Role
• Developing, organizing and reviewing building plans
• Preparing construction contracts for general contractors
• Interviewing and hiring contractors for projects
• Formulating cost estimates based on equipment, materials and labor requirements
• Ensuring that construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards
• Determining and scheduling different stages of the building process, in accordance to the client needs.
• Monitoring the progress of the project and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines
• After building completion, project managers may provide additional services for expansion and relocation projects
SAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor of Architecture Engineering
• 12+ years’ experience in Big projects handling prefer if have Experience in UAE or any Gulf country
• Creativity, as architects are responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the project are aesthetically pleasing, and must resolve any cosmetic issues if they arise
• Organizational skills, as architectural project managers will need to keep on top of paperwork, contracts, arrange meetings with clients and delegate and manage contractors.
• Leadership skills, as they are responsible for managing and directing other professionals involved in the project
• Communication skills, as architectural project managers must share their ideas, both in written and verbal format, with clients, other architects, construction workers and all other professionals involved in the process
• Analytical skills, as architectural project managers must understand complexed designs and the context in which they were created.
• Furthermore, they must be able to explain this to other people
• Technical skills, as architectural project managers need to use CADD technology to create plans as part of building information modeling (BIM)
• Visualization skills, as architectural project managers must be able to look at the big picture and envision how a building will look once completed
About the Company
At Al-Asala Education and Training Company, we are working to provide comprehensive and undivided knowledge solutions that contribute effectively in shaping the characters of the next generation of leaders. Through building bridges, partnerships and international experiences with major academic institutions and local, Arab and international universities, we are committed, within our originality and vision system, to generating, sharing and integrating knowledge with our educational expertise to achieve sustainability and promote education. Professional and Knowledge Economy.
Design Architecture Manager
Al Asala for Education and Training
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Aug|
Lead Architect - Design
|Saudi Arabia||1 Aug|
Project Manager - Construction
Resident Engineer - Architecture