Job description / Role
Halian is an IT services company providing integrated Managed Services, Resourcing, & Professional Services for corporate enterprises across the UK, Europe and the Emerging Markets of the Middle East & Africa. Established in 1996 and now employing over 450 staff, our company vision is “To unite the best people expertise and information technology and to deliver valued services for our customers”.
• We are looking for an experience Project Manager - Cloud to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
• Must have 12+ years experience in IT Project Management.
• Knowledge or experience in Multi Cloud adoption or service delivery (On-premise - Public cloud).
• Good understanding of Project Management and ITIL processes.
• Experience / Knowledge of Infrastructure migrations, SAP migration is a plus.
• PMP / PRINCE II/Agile certification is a plus.
• Candidate must be based in KSA now with transferable iqama.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Project Manager
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Project Manager Business Intelligence (BI) Implementation - Defense
IBM Middle East