Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking to recruit an experienced project manager to work on a prestigious high-rise tower project based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidates will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Supporting the senior project manager/senior resident engineer administering a works contract with engineer duties
• Managing a construction supervision team for a section of the works
• Ensuring the delivery strategy and works performance is being maintained and executed to high safety and quality standards
• Managing best utilisation and day-to-day working of the team and technical consultants engaged on the project
• Planning the delivery of the project at hand
• Reporting progress on projects to sector management; maintaining and updating project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard
• Developing contacts with other senior staff, directors, and other influential stakeholders across the programme
• Producing reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required
• BSc in construction management, engineering, architecture or equivalent
• Experience using MS Office suite and Primavera (P6)
• A minimum of ten years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
• Accredited to a relevant professional body such as APM, CIOB or PMP
• Experience working on high-rise projects, fit-outs, testing and commissioning and tenancy co-ordination
• Post-contract experience in testing and commissioning and handover
• Middle East is essential
• Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|