Job description / Role
This is an exciting permanent career opportunity to work for a fantastic consultancy who are once again growing their business and operations this year despite the situation globally.
As the Project Manager you'll be responsible for leading multiple projects across the Kingdom with a particular focus on managing design contracts.This will include building strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients involved in design development and project coordination with external consultants and contractors.
- Responsible for managing/leading design contracts.
- You'll work closely with clients and stakeholders to build key relationships.
- Understand and develop client project briefs.
- Write and conduct project reports, presenting these to clients.
- Responsible for all contract and commercial activities across various projects.
- Manage and mentor junior project management staff.
- Ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations.
USD 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Relocation Assistance, Annual Return Flight
- Must come from a design background.
- Worked for design consultants or architectural practices.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Architecture or Construction.
- Experience working as a Project Manager taking multiple projects through all design phases and development.
- Contract management experience, ideally with FIDIC contracts.
- Has experience of working closely with clients and various stakeholders.
- Experience with coordinating with external consultants and contractors.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Design Manager