Job description / Role
My client a large multidisciplinary architectural & Engineering consultancy has an urgent requirement for an Arabic speaking Project Manager for the design phase of a large project in Riyadh.
Suitable candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum qualification of a Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English
- At least 10 - 15 years relevant experience in design, supervision and contracts.
- Degree in Project Management or PMP is desirable, LEED OR BREAM and advantage.
- Strong BIM/Revit skills and must understand the whole BIM process.
- Sound knowledge of FIDIC and contractual matters.
- Preferably in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Design - Urgent
SAS Global Consultants
Design Manager - Theatre Construction
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jul|