Job description / Role
An exciting brand new and long term career opportunity has opened up to work for a hugely growing Architectural and Engineering Design Consultancy to lead a range of projects and to work closely with the Director.
- You will lead and coordinate multiple design projects, working with multi-discipline design teams across the business.
- Work closely with clients to ensure design and delivery is on time and within budget.
- Deliver projects through different stages of their design lifecycle.
- Ensure the clients are kept up to date with weekly meetings or reports.
- Coordinate & delegate work where necessary.
- Must be degree qualified in Architecture or Engineering
- Experience as a Project Manager is a necessity, leading projects through the design process.
- Important to have sound knowledge of the design delivery process.
- An understanding of contracts and cost is important.
- Experience of working with clients in the Middle East is a necessity.
- Must have experience of working for architectural, design engineering consultancies or at least with a PM firm.
- Must be organized and have an eye for detail.
Candidates with immediate availability will be given preference.
This is a permanent opportunity working with a fantastic consultancy who are growing their business with key hires, including this Design Project Manager
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
SAS Global Consultants
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Director