Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering similar earthwork projects for major contractors. This project will involve complex works on roadworks and bulk earthworks on a large-scale infrastructure project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Major civil infrastructure project.
• Heavy emphasis on earthworks.
• Will be expected to supervise and mentor your whole team plus a range of subcontractor's.
• Will run programs with high-level detailed planning.
• OH&S, environment and quality experience will ensure compliance to project KPIs
• Must hold a Bachelors in Civil Engineering
• Ideally, have worked on civil projects.
• At least 10 years of experience in Project Management
• Have a strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications
• Worked with at least a Tier 2 or higher civil contractor
• A proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.