Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working closely with an Engineering Company in Riyadh who are looking to introduce a Project Manager to the company for current a future projects.
Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from design through to completion
The Ideal candidate must of Managed previous engineering projects for example on Power Plants or Water treatment plants. Working on Oil & Gas Projects would also be accepted experience.
- To Manage the field project team including the engineers, Schedulers and Estimators.
- Adhere with all the HSE standards and Procedures
- Accountable for the entire project scope
- Ensuring the project is on time and on budget
- Minimum of 10 years experience in delivering engineering projects.
- Managed Field Project team including Engineers
- Conduct team meetings
- Good Communication Skills
- Hold recognized Engineering qualification such as a degree
- Prepared to travel to the site on a regular basis
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Rider Levett Bucknall
Ignite Search & Selection