Job description / Role
• Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by improving upon Customer & Product Support solutions
• Empower Company's ability to timely respond to customer demands by coordinating efforts of different teams
• Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs in today's dynamic global economy
• Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Customer & Product Support projects.
• You will serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
• You will review status of projects and budgets.
• You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports.
• You will assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives.
• You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers.
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Project Manager - HPS
Honeywell Middle East Ltd - IBM/Kenexa
|Saudi Arabia||26 Feb|
Regional Project Manager
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Apr|
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer