Job description / Role
Our client, a company that installs and maintains heavy equipment in the kitchen, laundry and medical equipment industry requires a Technical Project Manager for Maintenance & Installation on a permanent residential basis in Riyadh, KSA. The main responsibilities will be to:
• Manage projects including pre-bid site surveys, review of technical specs, coordination with customers for delivery, site preparation (civil and MEP works – in partnership with contractors), installation, commissioning and customer acceptance, and post-commissioning maintenance schedules
• Ensure all sites are correctly delivered and installed, as per a clearly defined installation policy with spotless finishing
• Manage effective coordination with suppliers and site teams to resolve any technical issues on site
• Train and support the technical team in coordination with the suppliers
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure Project receives daily all support required to succeed
• Develop solid relations with clients to ensure smooth business operations
• Report to the General Manager with timely reports and action plans
• Suitable candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering with 10+ years in engineering projects (installation / maintenance).
• You must have experience managing a team of 20 technicians / engineers at least.
• Must have been lead manager overseeing delivery, installation, and maintenance for sizeable projects (USD 15M+).
• Experience in GCC, specifically with government clients, is a major plus Must be highly organized and a solid motivator, with a hands-on approach to management and task-driven decision making to make sure zero delays or inconsistencies take place.
• The position requires the ability to multitask and manage volatile and fast-moving circumstances without losing sight of the broader implementation plan.
• Candidate must have exceptional communication skills in order to properly coordinate remotely with site teams, clients, and suppliers
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.