Job description / Role
We have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to join a reputable design and project management consultancy for a large hospital project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Suitable candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering from a reputable university.
- At least 15 years experience, predominantly with design and project management consultancies in large hospital projects.
- Strong character required to manage contractors on site, to ensure progress maintained.
- Sound contractual knowledge with good experience dealing with extension of time, delay and claims.
- Good knowledge of good Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality practices
- Excellent written and spoken English.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Senior Construction Manager
Civil Project Manager
Project Manager - Construction Supervision