Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Engineering consultancy, stable and successful and they are currently looking to hire a Project Manager - Design to be based in Riyadh.
• 10 years of minimum overall relevant experience with 5 years Minimum relevant experience in the role projects and 5 years of regional experience.
• A degree in an engineering discipline
• Professional Engineer registration or Chartership (CEng) with active membership in Saudi Council of Engineers is required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary and progressive technology, materials, methods and design trends.
• Proven ability to perform in a supervisory/managerial capacity
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Must also possess a thorough knowledge in related engineering softwares.
• Candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Housing Project Manager
Zuhair Fayez Partnership
Rider Levett Bucknall