Job description / Role
Required to join an established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy working on a large scale infrastructure project in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a project from its inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the contract, people, resources and scope of the project within the specified timeframe, respecting the given budget and within the quality expected.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10 + years Design Engineering for Infrastructure/building projects including 5 years minimum as a Project Manager
- Experience in coordinating of multi disciplines and multi-cultural technical teams
- Good communication skills with different stakeholders and ability to understand Client expectations are important skills for this role.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Project and Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|
Project Manager - Roads/Highways - PMC
|Saudi Arabia||9 Dec|
Infrastructure Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Project Manager - Infrastructure
|Saudi Arabia||25 Oct|