Job description / Role
Project Manager - Government Sector - Jeddah,KSA
The project manager is responsible for coordinating internal resources and vendors for a successful execution of a project. In addition to ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
Government Sector - Jeddah,KSA
* Entertainment/ Event/ Music Management entity in the Kingdom, responsible for delivering entertainment projects across KSA.
* Very flexible environment, young and energetic team.
* Support in enhancing the quality of existing project management standards.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Provides expert level advice and guidance within the specific function to the project or program team and peer level contacts within the organisation.
* Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders.
* Monitor project phases and related activity progress raising alerts, if relevant, putting in place adequate controls.
* Manage vendor's relationship and ensure their performance is meeting the project's objectives.
* Monitor the implementation and management of changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Escalate budget, schedule and compliance variations.
* Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
* Oversee project performance.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Manage several tasks across different projects ensuring proper balancing of priorities.
* Controls and suggest resolutions of any potential problems within the specific functional area and escalates issues to the project owner and senior project manager, when required.
* Collate qualitative and quantitative information on project performance for the preparation and production of project reports for internal management purposes
* Prepare periodic reporting deliverables for internal PMO usage.
* Monitor the second level of controls, loop within the escalation process, when required.
* Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
* Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation.
* Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
* Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
* Competitive salary package
* Amazing benefits scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Being part of a young and energetic team, amazing rooftop office space.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
* At least four (4) years of relevant experience in project management
* 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Director - Arabic Speaker
Opus Recruit Middle East
Assistant Project Manager
Future Careers Middle East