This position is closed or expired.
See other Project Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that all activities related to Mechanical are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional Managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure all work groups are properly guided, in close cooperation with the Project Manager or Senior Engineer in assembling and controlling the required resources (manpower, equipment, materials and tools required)
• Start and sustain the work efficiently and productively until the completion of the project meeting pre-defined milestones
• Inspect work in progress to ensure conformity with QA/Q C specifications and requirements, Industry Codes, Standards and Procedures, and provides technical advices to resolve problems
• Advise the Senior Engineer or Senior Project Manager in determining Manager in determining and procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specific times in order to conform with the workload, plans and schedules
• Complies with health and safety requirements
• If required, ensures proper additional training for specific work areas to increase competency of workers
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in this field
• Pre and Post contract experience
• Exceptional communication skills in both written and spoken English
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.