Job description / Role
- Handling multiple projects at one time and preparing daily progress reports on each project.
- Coordination and planning between factory manufacturing and site fixing.
- Day-to-day management of site(s), including supervising and monitoring labours and subcontractors.
- Manage communications between all parties involved, including telephone and email correspondences.
- Surveying sites and developing shop drawings and drafting when needed.
- Checking plans, drawing and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Insuring accurate quantities are manufactured, delivered and fixed – reporting any changes/variations.
- Developing Bill Of Quantities (BOQ) when required.
- Problem solving and resolving unexpected technical difficulties that may arise.
- Monitoring and enforcing quality control of materials and workmanship.
- Ensuring and enforcing health and safety on site – providing toolbox talks when required.
- Arranging and organizing security access passes for work sites.
- Liaising with any clients, consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planner, quantity surveyors and general workforce involved in the project.
- Ability to work well under pressure Highly flexible & adaptable
- Ability to work effectively with multicultural workforce
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Must have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and scheduling
- I.T. literate must be able to use Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Autocad
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Architecture or Interior Design and any related certifications is a plus.
- At least 10 years of professional experience as a Project Manager in Interior fit-out
- Extensive knowledge of materials and technical specifications related to interior design
- Having experience in the full scope of Interior Fit-out works Extensive knowledge in locality process and procedure to execute a project
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.