Job description / Role
Client is a leading engineering consultancy based in riyadh with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the countries largest and most high profile projects, They are currently working on metro and rail projects in KSA and are looking to recruit an experienced project manager to oversee the effective delivery of them to the client. The role will involve;
- Support the Client Team in preparing and maintaining definitions of the project requirements.
- Lead and develop multi-disciplinary teams including commercial, programme controls, engineering, and others to identify solutions to client requirements and establish a robust baseline plan.
- Empower and inspire others to deliver successful projects
- Identify and monitor project risks (threats and opportunities), plan and implement mitigations to them, and respond to other issues that affect the project
- Implement and manage resource allocation plans needed for delivery of the project including identification and management of critical resource requirements. Secure resources needed for projects from internal and external sources.
- Engage with and lead stakeholder relationships including internal and external parties, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
Candidates should have an engineering degree or similar level qualification and should have a proven track record of working as a project manager in the rail and metro industry. Candidates should have all round experience of managing the design, development and construction of rail projects and should ideally have experience of working in the middle east.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Project Manager - Rail
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Project Manager - Construction Supervision
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|